About Our Palm Beach Gardens Dental Practice
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Mark L. Civin, D.D.S., P.A.’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Mark L. Civin, D.D.S.
5600 PGA Boulevard #102
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Mark L. Civin, D.D.S., P.A. does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We appreciate the emotional and financial investment required to proceed with comprehensive or cosmetic dentistry. During your treatment consultation, Dr. Civin and a staff member will review your treatment plan with you and explain your treatment options. We will also discuss your investment prior to any treatment, along with available payment options. We understand that all people have different payment needs, so we try to accommodate everyone by developing an individual plan that will work for their particular circumstance. For our patients’ convenience we do accept most major credit cards, checks and cash. For larger treatment cases, we accept Care Credit as a funding option.
For those who have dental insurance, we will verify your eligibility and estimate your insurance co-payment as a courtesy. We will process your insurance claim and help you receive the maximum benefit from your insurance. Patients are responsible, however, for any remaining fees at the time of service since Dr. Civin does not participate in any managed care plans.
We accept Care Credit.
Facilities and Equipment
To ensure your safety, all procedures at our office exceed event the most stringent guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) and HIPAA
- All instruments and handpieces are steam autoclaved after every use and disposable items are utilized wherever appropriate.Patients and staff wear protective safety glasses during treatment.
- Patients and staff wear protective safety glasses during treatment.Disposable gloves are worn while treating patients and are never used on more than one patient.
- Disposable gloves are worn while treating patients and are never used on more than one patient.Staff members wear masks during the procedures to protect our patients.
- Staff members wear masks during the procedures to protect our patients.All areas that are touched during the procedures are covered with a plastic wrap and changed after each patient so as to eliminate the potential of cross contamination.
- All areas that are touched during the procedures are covered with a plastic wrap and changed after each patient so as to eliminate the potential of cross contamination.All surfaces chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient use.
- All surfaces chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient use.
Our staff members undergo extensive training in sterilization procedures and participate in continuing education courses to keep up to date on the most advance techniques in the industry.
We are always happy to meet new patients, and we appreciate that you believe in our services enough to recommend us to family and friends.
Dental Patient Bill Of Rights
You have the right to….
- Schedule an appointment with your dentist in a timely manner. See the dentist every time you receive treatment.
- See the dentist every time you receive treatment. Know in advance the type and expected
- Know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment. Expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- Expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls. Ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in
- Ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each. Ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options regardless of coverage or cost.
- Ask your dentist to explain all the dental treatment options regardless of coverage or cost. Know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- Know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.Know the professional rules, laws, and ethics that apply to your dentist and the dental team.
- Know the professional rules, laws, and ethics that apply to your dentist and the dental team. Choose your own dentist.
- Choose your own dentist.
Visit our website’s online brand page for additional helpful links or call our Palm Beach Gardens, Florida dental office at (561) 624-2224 if you have any questions about our dental services.