I wanted to bring you up to date on all precautions we have taken at the office in an effort to protect our patients, staff and vendors during this international pandemic.
For those of you who have been in, you may or may not be aware of the extra protections that have been put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
– Installed a Reme Halo device in the HVAC unit, which kills up 99% of viruses, bacteria and mold prior to recirculation within the office.
– Added HEPA filters in each room.
– Utilizing 350 CFM chairside vacuum systems to collect aerosols.
– Hypochlorous acid fogging.
– All surfaces are wiped down with CDC-approved disinfectants between patients.
– All personnel are required to wear additional personal protective equipment.
– Reduced patient flow in order to maintain social distancing.
– Take temperatures of all who enter the office.
– Mandatory mask requirement for all who enter our office.
– Patients are asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire, date, and sign upon entry into the office prior to treatment being rendered.
No member of our staff has become infected with COVID-19 thus far, and, obviously, we will continue to make every effort going forward to keep this track record.
We thank all of our patients for the trust put in us, and we will continue to strive to make your experience as safe and comfortable as possible during this very challenging time.
Mark L. Civin, DDS